You are here
- Experience in non-profit space
- Located on Upper West Side (NYC)
About Our Client
Social Services Organization
IT Manager with responsibility for development, implementation and use of technology, working closely with staff to assess and address user and organizational needs.
- Determining user requirements and recommending practical solutions
- Repoting to CIO and supervising helpdesk, application support and network/system administrator employees
- Working relationship with executive staff, all system users, vendors and consultants
- Responsible for hiring, counseling and assessment of all staff, including termination of staff
- Overseeing 3-4 direct reports, 9 altogether in IT department
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' experience in IT, 2+ years as a manager.
- Exeperience working in the non-profit space.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to interface well with executives, meet deadlines, guide teams, conduct proper research, make appropriate recommendations, take initiative, communicate effectively and apply expert knowledge of IT infrastructure landscape.
- Excellent problem-solving, organization, and time management skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Server and Office products; network operations and hardware/software including switches, firewalls, VPN; and telephone/PBX infrastructure preferably Avaya.
- Knowledge of open source platforms and tools such as PHP, MySQL, GIT, Red Mine, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience with large record keeping/benefit administration systems preferred; experience with FIS Global OMNI suite a plus.
- Advanced technical or managerial credentials (PMP, CISM, etc.)
What's on Offer
Negotiable, benefits fully paid for and pension plan.