You are here
Experience with MS Office products, Sage 300 and DocuWare preferred
Managing hardware, software, telephony and helpdesk
About Our Client
Construction company. Services include:
Due Diligence Survey
- The IT Manager is responsible for running all IT needs for a small but well established Construction firm here in NY.
- Must be an IT generalist who can manage 30 people (in-house) and numerous remote resources
- Overseeing all hardware, software, telephony and helpdesk needs.
- Microsoft Office, Sage 300 (ERP software) and DocuWare (doc management system)
The Successful Applicant
- Prior IT management experience (~1 year)
- Experience with MS Office products, Sage ERP and document management systems (DocuWare preferred)
- Experience in real estate, property management or construction a huge plus
What's on Offer