You are here
IT Risk - Infrastructure Risk - Analyst
- IT Risk, Infrastructure Risk
- banking ITIL Infrastructure architecture
About Our Client
A leading Financial institution in the heart of Boston.
The IT Risk - Infrastructure Risk - Analyst is responsible for managing and maintaining the IT risk assurance program which includes IT policies, controls, guidance and best practices aimed to reduce operational IT risk for the Infrastructure department. This position is responsible for assessing and facilitating IT risk-related activities such as IT audits, regulatory exams, compliance testing, investigations and control attestations. The position requires an ability to interpret detailed technical standards and regulations and compare those to actual IT control practices as well as partnering with IT to enhance and document their existing control environment as business conditions change.
You will also be responsible for Enterprise IT infrastructure services including assistance with the design/ review of enterprise IT infrastructure architecture with a key focus on security, availability, performance, resilience and scalability.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Snr IT Risk Assurance Analyst will have;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience or specialized training required.
- 7-10 or more years of relevant IT work experience which may include Information Security, IT Enterprise Architecture, IT Vendor Assessment, Development, Production Assurance and/ or IT Governance, Risk and Compliance areas
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), organizational, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrates integrity, good judgment, tact in communication and decision making
- Strong collaboration and project management skills.
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal direct supervision
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff.
- Strong understanding of IT related Regulatory and Industry Best Practices and Standards including ITIL, FFIEC, COBIT, ISO, NIST, Privacy etc.
- Strong understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle Methodologies
- Ability to use standard desktop tools effectively, including Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Advanced Excel required
- Preferably holds one or more of the following or equivalent certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIA,CRISC, CGEIT CIAC
What's on Offer
$130 - $160k base plus bonus and benefits.