You are here
IT Sales Consultant
Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2016
IT Sales Consultant
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Plus, we have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for both individual and team success, and once in a lifetime VIP trips around the world every quarter.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 48% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
What you will be responsible for:
* "Hunting" new business opportunities
* Lead generation
* Calling and Meeting prospects weekly in industry vertical markets
* Involvement in proposal process and developing and pitching proposals
* Negotiating Commercial Terms of Business and Rates
* Account Management and Cross Selling for Account Development
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
* 2- 5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience
* University Degree
* Competitive history (Sports background, proven top sales person track Record)
* An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
What's on Offer
This is a sales role in which you can create your own future. Some incentives include:
* Uncapped earning potential - Typical target earnings of circa 75k first year, 90k-100k second year, over 100k 3rd year, and so on!
* Luxurious paid trips domestic and global for top performers every quarter!
* Outstanding career potential - organic structure, fantastic opportunity to fast track to management
* Market leading industry sales training in our New York City office
* A true work hard play hard sales culture