You are here
IT - Security Risk Analyst
IT Security Risk Analyst opportunity with a top tier hospital system
CEH or Security+ certification preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier hospital system in New York. This role will sit in the Manhattan location.
The Information Security Risk Analyst I will participate in our clients system-wide information security risk assessment program. Analyst will be a member of our clients information security risk assessment team, which will perform information system risk assessments of our clients applications, technology initiatives, business associates, and suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's Degree
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC or equivalent certification
- Knowledge and experience with IT audit frameworks like: COBiT, ITIL and NIST.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2-4 of relevant work experience in IT risk management, Information Security, internal audit, Information Technology, risk management, compliance or other relevant field.
- Knowledge and experience with the HIPAA Security, Meaningful Use, and the HITECH Act.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base & Benefits