You are here
IT Technology Recruiter at International Investment Bank
- IT Technology Recruiter at International Investment Bank
- at Top Investment Bank in Midtown-NYC
About Our Client
Summary: The Lead IT Recruiter is responsible for identifying top tier talent across all areas of the Investment Bank for IT roles.
- This person will be responsible for attracting high caliber talent for Senior Level roles such as VP, Director and Executive level roles.
- The types of roles this recruiter will work on will be: Data Centre Engineers, Trade support, C++ developer, java web developer, equity derivatives developer
- This person will need to be able to build strong relationships with all levels of management
- Proactively source, screen, interview, and place qualified candidates. This includes posting jobs, pre-screening resumes, interviewing candidates both on the phone and in person, and partnering with hiring managers throughout the selection process
- Accurately produce and keep updated management information reports on candidate pipelines
- Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Develop networking and referral base recruiting within the firm
- Creatively attract top talent in a timely and cost effective manner using multiple sources to advertise and recruit
- Build strong relationships with HR Managers and hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting process
- Excellent follow through, sense of urgency, ability to work on their own and be self-sufficient
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of four years recruiting experience within both a corporate environment and Agency
- Previous Corporate/Agency IT or Technology recruitment experience focused on Finance
- Strong customer facing skills - with evidence of proven ability to build trusted recruitment relationships with (senior) line managers
What's on Offer
- Competitive base, bonus and benefits.