You are here
Seeking Java Developer; Permanent Opportunity
Growing Firm in Manhattan
About Our Client
Our client, located in Manhattan, is seeking an experienced Java Developer to join its growing team
- Follow coding standards, and contribute to the technical code base.
- Participate in project planning sessions to analyze business requirements.
- Participate in design reviews including providing input to design recommendations.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Identify and troubleshoot code-related issues and provide level 3 application support.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of hands-on software development exn large-scale technology projects in a JEE environment.
- 3+ years of experience with Spring and Spring MVC or Java based MVC frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience with JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap or related technologies.
- 3+ years with developing REST interfaces.
- 3+ years of experience with Maven and JUnit.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL queries.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- The company is an equal opportunity employer