You are here
Jr Equity Research Associate
Great opportunity for a Junior Equity Research Candidate
Client facing role working with Hedge Funds and Private Equity groups
About Our Client
Our client provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.Their vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of services, five offices across three continents and a global client base of Private Equity firms and Hedge Funds.
Candidate be responsible for researching potential products for clients, and then planning and executing meetings where you will bring this information back to clients.
Candidate will stay on top of market news and trends, and research potential products for clients, raising important questions and topics of consideration for meetings.
- Candidate should be capable of developing creative and proving questions, and meeting discussions, to inform the clients of valuable information they will need to execute decisions.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, as well as ability to lead a conversation and add valuable feedback is a must.
- Candidate will be working closely with the research team and providing guidance and direction to senior analysts to ensure that local client needs are being addressed
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 Years of Equity Research experience
- Relevant Capital Markets experience
- Experience generating and implementing creative and strong business ideas, as well as ability to ask probing questions
- Research or Business Analyst experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Interest in Equity financial markets and business analyst
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and ability to effectively and professionally conduct and manage meetings with clients, including planning the agenda for the meeting and adding valuable insight to educate clients on possible products
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary+Bonus+Comprehensive Benefits