You are here
Jr. Payroll Specialist
Jr. Payroll Specialist within Banking and Financial Services firm
Position located in Downtown Manhattan on a Temp to Perm or Direct Hire Basis
About Our Client
Global Financial Services Firm located in New York, New York. Situated Downtown and in need of Jr. Payroll Specialist. Jr. Payroll Specialist will report into Payroll Manager of Firm.
Jr. Payroll Specialist's Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Candidate will have a profile that includes:
- 3-5 years of ADP Experience; ADP WorkforceNow is a plus
- CPP of CFP designation
- Strong work ethic and Attention to Detail
- Systems Implementation experience is a plus
What's on Offer
Market Rate for Jr. Payroll Specialist in Downtown, Manhattan area within the Financial Services Industry.