You are here
Dynamic Quality Assurance Role
About Our Client
This client has been maximizing Investment Returns for Millions of Investors. They are the leading provider of withholding tax relief, recovery and reporting services to the global financial community, processing and filing over six million reclaims a year.
- Test software to ensure products meet design specifications and functionality
requested by users.
- Work closely with development, business and project management teams to complete requirements and projects that will introduce new features and functionality to all our applications.
- Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases, test scenarios and test plans.
- Report, track, and monitor defects in our internal defect tracking system.
- Tester should possess good knowledge of the business after training with various
The Successful Applicant
- Must have at least 1 year of recent professional Software QA/UAT experience
- Knowledge of QA/UAT processes, methodologies and procedures.
- Experience in testing both windows and web based applications.
- Strong attention to detail and "test to break" attitude.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work well individually as well as with a team.
- Familiar with testing types and techniques: Black box, Functional, Regression, Smoke, Cross browser.
- Some basic knowledge of SQL required.
- Must be versed in Windows OS, and MS Office Applications (Excel, Word).
- Familiar with SDLC process and the role of QA/UAT in it.
What's on Offer
Competitive entry level salary along with great company benefits. This team based atmosphere is a great place to start your career. The manager is looking for someone to start full time immediately, and will not consider someone with over 2 years experience.