You are here
Jr. Receptionist - Prestigious Real Estate Company- Long Island
Jr. Receptionist needed for Long Island Real Estate Company
Must have car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About Our Client
Whether it's developing, building and managing next-generation housing for first-time homebuyers, creating exceptional yet affordable living solutions for independent active adults, or trailblazing ongoing innovation in senior care and senior living, our client continues to anticipate, adapt and advance - challenging, rethinking and redefining what's possible.
Our client, for over 50 years, has built on a solid foundation that includes some of the area's most known and respected development brands - notably, The Bristal Assisted Living.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communication internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Greet and direct visitors to the company in a friendly and professional image.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Work independently and within a team as needed in special accounting projects.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MUST HAVE CAR
The Successful Applicant
- MUST HAVE CAR
- 1-2 years of proven experience as front desk representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to provide excellent customer service to visitors
What's on Offer
* Paid holidays + Paid vacation + Paid sick * Phenomenal work environment * Great location * Managers who care about your success * Excellent opportunities for advancement * Outstanding company reputation
MUST HAVE CAR