You are here
Junior Accountant - Media
Large Multinational Media Conglomerate
Seeking junior accountant with room to move up fast!
About Our Client
Our client is a large multimedia/publishing company with multiple legacy brands under its umbrella. This company, based in New York, has been quick to adapt to a changing internet/subscription landscape. As one of the few multimedia companies to adapt, and actually grow, our client is seeking a new junior accountant to join the company.
This position is based in the companies headquarters in Manhattan and will report to the senior accounting manager. There is plenty of room for growth in this role.
- Assist on monthly/quarterly/annual close
- Assist on general accounting matters
- Handle A/R reconciliations
- Assist on non-priority collections
- Journal entries
- Financial reporting
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate for the Junior accountant role will have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- One (1) year of experience
- Experience in a media or advertising company is preferred but not required
- Experience with A/P or A/R
- Comfortable with Excel is a must!
- Experience with Quickbooks is preferred but not required
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
What's on Offer
Salary is based on experience, starting at $50,000
Full benefits (401k, health, vision, dental)
Paid training period