You are here
- Our client is seeking a Junior Accountant.
- Our client is a leading global investment bank located in New York.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global investment bank within financial services located in New York.
Our client is seeking a junior accountant with the following experience:
- Day to day accounting function for company i.e. bookkeeping, operating general journal, general ledger etc.
- Preparing daily expense sheets, with bank/cash book.
- Preparing monthly management reports (profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow).
- Preparing staff payroll and supplier driver pay-outs.
- Liaise with the bank regarding all banking matters.
- Preparing and managing all taxes for the company. (Including, but not limited to, the filing of all company corporate tax returns, sales tax returns, keeping records of all employee withholding tax returns etc.)
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking a junior accountant with the following:
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel
What's on Offer
Competitive Hourly Rate