You are here
- Junior Accountant - Growing Firm
- Contract Opportunity
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Maintain financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provide financial status information by preparing special reports.
- Correct errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintain general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- At least 1 year of accounting experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Contract Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.