You are here
Unlimited growth opportunity!
About Our Client
This company was founded in 1970 and has established themselves as a leading company within the Consumer Goods industry. The office is located in midtown, Manhattan.
The Junior Accountant will report to the Assistant Controller and is responsible for the following:
The company's accounting including current accounting processes and data entry including but not limited to -
- Prepare the monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and related schedules of revenues and expenses
- Maintain various balance sheets accounts
- Prepare month end closing entries and spreadsheets
- Journal entry preparation and posting entries of daily activity
- Oversees corporate credit card activity
- Prepare daily cash management reports
- Support the senior accountants as needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful Junior Accountant candidate requires -
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2-5 years in accounting or finance related roles
- Proficient in Excel (Formulas, V-look ups, Pivot Tables) and MS Word
- Needs to be detailed oriented, a quick learner and a team player
What's on Offer
- As a Junior Accountant you will be working within a large accounting department located in Midtown Manhattan. The company pays a competitive hourly rate, in addition to great benefits.