You are here
Junior Credit Trader
Top Tier Buy Side Firm
About Our Client
Top Tier Buy Side Firm.
- Managing and publishing both trade and portfolio summaries, including relevant analytics on the firm's positions
- Working with the risk monitoring group to develop reports related to the various portfolios at the firm
- Interacting with the compliance department to manage the appropriate reporting guidelines, including allocation histories and analysis
- Working with the operations group to manage and maintain reporting around the firm's positions, and ensuring proper and accurate position management
- Assisting the traders in execution, sourcing opportunities and their interaction with trading counterparties.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from analysts, portfolio managers and traders as various situations develop
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in math, science, finance, economics or other related quantitative/analytical field
- 2-3 years of experience working on either a buyside ( Hedge Fund or Private Equity ) or sell-side trading desk (open to various desks including structured credit, risk, macro-focus, derivatives, etc.)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to work closely with others
- Fixed income, equity and derivatives experience
- Proven ability to work well and communicate effectively with others and independently manage work from start to finish in a timely manner
- Proven problem solver and resourceful in the face of new challenges
- Strong experience with Excel, Bloomberg, etc.
- Candidate should be willing and able to work long and flexible hours
What's on Offer
Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus