You are here
Junior Estimator needed for growing General Contractor
General Contractor will project pipeline and expanding personel
About Our Client
Our client is a full service General Contractor in Orange County, whose business covers a wide range of projects including commercial buildings, hotels, retail/supermarkets, and multifamily developments. The Junior Estimator will join a company that has a reputation for completing projects on time and on time. This is the perfect time for a Junior Estimator to get in with and grow with a rapidly expanding company. The have a large project pipeline and are on their way to triple business in the next 2 years.
The Junior Estimator will help with Bid Administration, which involves:
- Prepares and maintains status of plan reproduction
- Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Prepares subcontractor bid packages
- Transmits addenda and other bid information to subcontractors
- Ensures that we have the proper coverage from subcontractors on bid day
- Handle all subcontractor interactions in a manner designed to build a long term relationship.
- Develop personal / social relationships with selective subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
Junior Estimator must have long tenure at jobs and be self-motivated and punctual. The Junior Estimator will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The Estimator must know Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Project and must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally. The Junior Estimator must be professional and polished in appearance and speech. Construction industry client looking for these qualifications for their head quarters in Tustin Orange County California.
What's on Offer
Junior Estimator for Construction client will receive the following compensation package: Salary, bonus, health care (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), gas mileage reimbursement for travel around Tustin and Orange County, cell phone and laptop.