You are here
Opportunity to join a growing firm with a large project pipeline.
Huge potential for growth and promotions
About Our Client
National Level Construction Management and General Contracting firm specializing in High-end Commercial TI. Other core markets include Corporate office, Education, Hospitality, and Entertainment. This company prides itself on safety not only for their employees and clients but for the environment as well. In addition to their commitment to excellence in construction, they believe in the excellence of citizenship as well. This firm gives back to their community with a grant program that supports not-for-profit organizations. In addition to this, they have implemented a matching gift program. Any employee who donates to a charity of their choice, this firm will match the donation amount. These programs are combined with their greatest asset of all, their employees.This firm and their employees donate hundreds of hours of their time to local causes each year. With office across the United States this firm is constantly growing and improving.
The Junior Estimator will help with Bid Administration, which involves:
- Prepares and maintains status of plan reproduction
- Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Prepares subcontractor bid packages
- Transmits addenda and other bid information to subcontractors
- Ensures that we have the proper coverage from subcontractors on bid day
- Handle all subcontractor interactions in a manner designed to build a long term relationship.
- Develop personal / social relationships with selective subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Self motivated and punctual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must know Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Project.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
- Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Performance based bonus.
- Health care (medical, dental and vision).
- 401k with matching.
- Gas mileage reimbursement.
- opportunity for internal advancement.