You are here
Junior Operations Analyst - Asset Management
- Great Opportunity For A Junior Operations Candidate
- Asset Manager with $5B AUM - New York City
About Our Client
A Global $5B Asset Management firm in Midtown Manhattan is looking for a Junior Operations Analyst to join their Operations team supporting the firm's traders. The firm offers multiple products across asset classes and investment approaches. This position sits in close proximity to the traders, and focuses on all aspects of Middle Office and Operations from execution through settlement. The successful candidate with have 0-2 years of experience within Middle Office and/or Operations.
- Trade Capture of multiple products and asset classes (Fixed Income, Credit, Derivatives, etc.)
- Portfolio valuations
- Trade and cash reconciliations
- Margin/Collateral Management
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or related.
- 0-2 years of experience within Financial Services - specifically Operations
- Strong Excel skills
- General understanding of Financial Markets
What's on Offer