You are here
Junior Quality Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist
About Our Client
Our client is manufacturers highly engineered industrial products for the aerospace, military and medical markets from our modern facility.
- Maintains gauge calibration for all equipment used to ensure product conformance with customer, QMS, and general Aerospace standards.
- Schedules and chairs the Material Review Board of cross-functional process holders to disposition discrepant material and develop process improvements. Maintains all documents, records and logs, associated with the MRB process.
- Conducts and participate in root cause and corrective active action (RCCA) activities using Six Sigma and related tools within 8D, DIVE, and related formats to achieve genuine process and QMS improvements.
- Conducts product inspection to ensure conformance. This includes evaluation of supplied product, Work-In -process inspection, and Final inspection.
- Conducts all aspects of First Article Inspection to complete a report (FAIR) that conforms to AS9102 and customer requirements.
- Co-Chairs internal audit activities necessary to ensure the effective implementation of QMS and conformance with customer specific and AS9100 requirements.
- Assists with employee training as may be required to comply with process control and QMS requirements.
- Supports the maintenance of the QMS to ensure current and best method practices are documented, and these practices are consistent with and adhere to AS9100 and customer defined requirements.
- Compiles quality performance data and use such information to support continuous improvement activities, document performance trends, and monitor performance relative to Quality Objectives and Goals. Manage quality Metrix information within our software, and other communication tools as may be required to create the intended visibility of performance trends.
- Supports the Quality manager with coordinating the closure of open action items, CARs and related planned process improvement tools.
- Recommends corrective and preventive action(s) as necessary to achieve process or product quality improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- AS degree or equivalent, 5 or more years of experience in a technical position in the aerospace product manufacturing industry.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency of the requirements of AS9100 or equivalent Quality Management Systems.
- Must be proficient in the use of various measuring tools.
- Computer Skill MS Office
- Team approach to problem solving.
- Customer Interactions
- Project Planning/Report Writing.
- Internal Auditor.
What's on Offer
Salary and benefits.