You are here
Junior Recruitment Assistant
This position will assist the Legal Recruiter with sourcing and scheduling
Law firm interns please apply!
About Our Client
Our client is a full service law firm with offices across the country and the world.
Legal Recruiter Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Preparing for the Fall Recruiting Season by gathering information for law schools.
- Ensuring that law school registration applications are complete.
- Planning hospitality suite functions.
- Preparing on-campus interview materials for attorneys including binders, resumes, evaluation forms, office statistics, and school information.
- Preparing statistical reports for each law school.
- Setting up and participating in all on-campus events.
- Serving as the liaison for students invited for call-back interviews.
- Scheduling multiple in-office interviews per day and handling all cancellations/changes as they arise.
- Escorting applicants to interviews throughout the day during recruiting season.
- Tracking interview feedback.
- Planning law school panels, receptions and recruitment dinners.
- Preparing materials for Hiring Committee meetings including resumes, transcripts, evaluations, statistical reports and weekly updates.
- Generating response letters and tracking candidates in legal recruiting application tracking software.
- Tracking lateral searches and liaising with vendors.
- Assisting with the Summer Program
The Successful Applicant
Legal Recruiter Characteristics Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Availability to work frequent, often times unexpected, and long overtime hours.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple, time-sensitive tasks and work well in a high-pressure environment, with a wide range of professionals.
- Must assume responsibility for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Facility with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with preferred.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, benefits, global law firm