You are here
Junior Risk Manager - Construction
Global Construction Consultancy seeks rockstar Jr. Risk Manager
Exciting opportunity to grow your career with a leading global construction co.
About Our Client
Global integrated project and program management consultancy and leader in design engineering, project management, asset management and project controls.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the company's internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company's goals and objective.
- Monitor key risk indicators, and implement corrective action plans to mitigate risks.
- Perform Schedule and Cost Risk Assessment as required with the Project Teams.
- Engage and manage consultants to assist Project Teams with the implementation of risk management tools, as needed.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure an overall best practice project delivery.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate possesses 5-8 years of experience in construction management and a strong risk management skill set. This candidate is an engaging professional that embraces collaboration and seeks the opportunity to further the company's goal to delivering world-class projects.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits