You are here
Junior Risk Reporting Analyst
USD15 - USD28 per hour (USD31,198 - USD58,236)
- Our client is a top-tier financial services firm located in New York
- Our client is looking for a Junior Risk Reporting Analyst to join their team.
About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier Financial Services firm located in New York.
The Junior Risk Reporting Analyst will be responsible for:
- Developing a scalable, automated risk reporting infrastructure utilizing Microsft Access and VBA.
- Working with control function heads to identify key risk metrics and indicators to develop reporting around those data points.
- Supporting other control functions within the firm to build out or improve their reporting infrastructures.
The Successful Applicant
The Junior Risk Reporting Analyst must have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-5 years' experience developing risk reporting frameworks
- Advanced VBA skills - comfortable composing, reviewing, and troubleshooting VBA code
- Microsoft Access
- Understanding of capital markets business
- Good verbal communication skills
- Understanding of operational risk concepts
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate.