You are here
K-12 Commercial Construction Superintendent
Colorado based Commercial Construction General Contractor with large pipeline.
Seeking a Superintendent, with experience on education (K-12) projects.
About Our Client
The client is one of the top ranked Commercial Construction General Contractors in the United States. They are looking for a well-rounded Commercial Construction Superintendent with experience working on education (K-12) projects.
- Fully manage on-site construction activity, and complete daily reports.
- Attain a thorough understanding of project plans, specifications, timeline, budget, and other details.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Maintain a positive relationship and communicate regularly with owners, tenant reps, subcontractors, and other applicable parties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent will have the following:
- 8+ years' experience in commercial construction, working on education (K-12) projects.
- Experience working on ground up and renovation projects.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and to perform under pressure.
- Proficiency with construction management software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Compensation package would include the following:
- Base salary from $85,000 to $110,000 (experience based)
- Full insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K plan, company match up to 5%
- Company vehicle, or $500/month vehicle allowance
- Competitive bonus structure (performance based)