You are here
K-12 Senior Estimator
- My client is looking to add a Senior Estimator to their team!
- Role focused on K-12 construction in the San Antonio, TX area!
About Our Client
My client is a top ENR GC with multiple locations in the US. They are looking to add a senior estimator to their team in San Antonio, TX to focus on K-12 construction projects from start to finish.
This K-12 Senior Estimator will have the following responsibilities:
- Estimating various types of K-12 construction projects for all aspects of the project
- Work closely with various team members including subcontractors to fully understand the entire job scope
- Analyze everything in the project to determine/establish the costs, schedules, labor estimates, etc.
- Maintain a list of all suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors
- Present all estimates to upper management team
The Successful Applicant
This K-12 Senior Estimator will have the following qualifications:
- BS degree in engineering, construction science, or related discipline
- 10+ years of construction estimating experience with a strong background in K-12 construction work
- Strong experience using various estimating software
- Experience working projects from start to finish
- Ability to travel 10% to various project sites in the San Antonio, TX area
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a market leader in the construction industry with strong benefits and growth potential!