You are here
Key Account Manager - Food retailers
Opportunity to join a growing food industry
Experienced selling to food retailers necessary
About Our Client
My client is one of america's largest importers, distributors and manufacturers of fresh, frozen and premium value-added seafood products.
- Develop and execute Key Account development plans to focus sales and new business development efforts.
- Develop and maintain buyer and management-level relationships at Key Retail Accounts.
- Identify, prioritize and develop sales programs at assigned customer accounts for new revenues.
- Clarify performance expectations, goals and responsibilities for each individual supporting assigned customer accounts; ensure appropriate teamwork within Retail group.
- Track key trends within each and across assigned Retail accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of retail sales experience
- Minimum 3 years business development experience.
- Experience working in teams and implementing key initiatives.
- Familiar in contract negotiation.
- Experience with strategic alliances.
- Experience with distribution business and understands the operations of a fast-paced, high-volume business.
- Bachelor degree required
What's on Offer
Great benefits package!