You are here
Key Account Manager ( Inside Sales)
Join a premium wellness brand with award winning products!
Looking for a full time Account Manager managing all sales (inside)
About Our Client
Premium wellness brand with award winning products across vitamins, supplements, skin care and sports nutrition categories.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Establish strong go to market and sales presentations to present compelling sell in strategies to potential new businesses.
- Create and strengthen key stakeholder relationships with potential and established business
- Ensure Swisse is attending relevant industry trade shows, driving brand and category awareness and creating new customer relationships
- Collect and analyze industry data to understand the relevant market on a micro level, pinpointing competitor brands, products and build business /sell in plans to capitalize on identified opportunities
- Regular travel across North Amercia to meet new and existing accounts.ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:
- Meet with key accounts monthly to negotiate and review, ranging, promotions, compliance and driving sales outcomes
- Present and sell in new product lines
- Inform all key accounts of current marketing and sales initiatives
- Liaise with the trade marketing re marketing/promotional requirements driving benchmark Swisse promotional opportunities
- Provide market insight/intelligence for all shifts in country specific legislations/regulations
- Work with the Logistics and Operations team to deliver efficient supply to customer
FORECASTING / STOCK MANAGEMENT
- Provide initial and on-going stock forecasts for all new / established / potential customers, delivering sales potential and new growth opportunities
- Communicate regularly with any operational/demand planning team to align on retailer requirements
- Work closely with operations to check SOH reports and customer order fulfillments
The Successful Applicant
- This role will be responsible for supporting existing and establishing new business relationships within the US Export Market by implementing sales, brand and marketing initiatives to drive business growth. Establishing new business and customer relationships while implementing specific channel growth strategies, is a critical component of this role.
- Analyzing the international marketplace will be essential in delivering successful customer relationships. This role must build compelling sell-in presentations and strong business plans ensuring that each sell in becomes a successful sell through. The role will include reporting to management on sales history, future opportunities and recommend strategy on accounts and overall market.
- Key responsibilities extending to (detailed below): Account Management, Global Operations Integration, Consumer Insights and Market trends, Pricing & Strategy, New Business Development & Forecasting/Stock Management.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Motivating bonus program
- Health insurance