You are here
Key Account Manager - Powertrain
Global leader in the Powertrain and Chassis space
Seeking candidates with strong OEM sales experience
About Our Client
Our client for the Key Account Manager - Powertrain opportunity is a global leading manufacturer and supplier of powertrain and chassis components for the automotive industry.
The company has a strong reputation and is a market leading manufacturer. In addition to a strong network of suppliers, this company invests year after year in research and development and manufacturers all their own products. This organization is doing business with nearly every OEM and major tier 1 supplier.
The Key Account Manager - Powertrain will be responsible for managing and growing OEM business in the Greater Detroit Area. The Key Account Manager will develop and implement plans to expand the organization's product reach and profit revenues building on OEM relationships. My client is looking for a Key Account Manager with experience with powertrain and chassis as well as OEM experience.
- Identify and grow new business opportunities
- Manage key accounts and develop new strategic accounts through new business development
- Identify market needs, changing market conditions, and competitive advantages
- Contribute to marketing efforts in order to increase the pace of customer acquisition and project execution
- Attending and presenting at industry events.
- Ability to travel throughout the Greater Detroit Area on a regular basis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required (Engineering degree preferred - Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or related)
- 5-10 years of automotive OEM sales experience, working with structural or powertrain components
- Proven sales track record identifying and closing business providing customer satisfaction and solutions
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of work ethic and drive to succeed
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, phone, computer, benefits, 401K, global advancement opportunities