You are here
Key Account Manager
Great commssion structure and benefits.
A growing and energetic company committed to their people and culture
About Our Client
This company is a customer experience agency dedicated to helping premium and luxury brands transition from a transactional to a relationship model. Through customized programs combining multi-touchpoint evaluation, voice of the customer analysis, staff assessment, and training, we provide a solid platform that elevates brand experience from satisfying to inspiring, and builds emotionally-engaged customer relationships that last.
We presently serve over 200 luxury and premium brands across a wide range of market segments: cosmetics, fashion, watches & jewelry, automotive, travel and more. With 17 offices in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas and a diverse team representing 26 nationalities, we are a truly global company with a passion for superior customer experience that is internationally consistent and locally relevant.
If you are as passionate as we are with Customer Experience and enjoy challenges please join us as our Key Account Manager.
TITLE: Key Account Manager
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client Relationship Management
- Act as a consultant in building relevant programs and solutions to benefit brand's customer experience needs
- Maintain excellent relationships with brands/clients
- Master the company's value proposition
- Propose additional solutions/services to drive added value on the brand's customer experience
- Ensure each client benefits from the highest added value this company can deliver
- Internal coordination
- Translate client's needs and objectives into internal documents
- Coordinate multiple teams within This company to ensure timely and high quality deliverables
- Develop surveys and systems that capture accurate data
- Manage accounts receivables
- Reports Preparation & presentation
- Build high value reports, analyzing data from multiple sources
- Decide on reports analysis templates and formats
- Deliver engaging and memorable face to face presentations
The Successful Applicant
University Degree in Management, Marketing or Communication, Master's Degree preferred
3-5 years working exposure with premium and luxury products or services, preferably in a retail environment, hospitality environment, or market research industry.
- Project managements skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent command of English
JOB SUCCESS FACTORS
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with commission structure. Great benefits and fantastic company culture!