You are here
Compliance opportunity with a top-tier financial institution in New York
Opportunity to join a growing compliance department with a well-established bank
About Our Client
A well-established financial institution that provides consumer and small business banking services to the greater New York City area.
- Writing the initial KYC Profile based on the customer on-boarding documentation obtained at the retail branch location.
- Ensuring that completed KYC Profiles are accurate and portray an accurate and detailed description of Bank customers.
- Completing the initial customer risk rating process consistent with the Bank's established processes.
- Verifying that the initial risk rating is consistent with the actual risk of specific Bank customers.
- Ensuring that all on-boarding documentation has been collected.
- Completing KYC reviews in a timely manner and in accordance with a risk-based schedule.
- Reporting relevant metrics to the Team Leader of the KYC Unit based on data requests.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree preferred and 1 year prior KYC experience.
- Solid experience in banking, with a strong emphasis as it relates to KYC regulations and processes.
- Solid experience with Banker's Toolbox, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Professional certification (CAMS), a plus.
What's on Offer
A competitive market salary with benefits.