You are here
KYC Remediation/Renewals Analyst
Long-term contract opportunity in Manhattan, New York
Competitive hourly rate with the opportunity for permanent conversion
About Our Client
Our client is a Prestigious Financial Services Firm headquartered in Europe that offers a wide array of financial services from investment and retail banking to insurance and asset management. They have a large domestic presence here in the US, as well as locations across the globe.
The KYC Client Outreach Remediation Analyst will be apart of a team of analysts responsible for assisting in the global enhancement of the firm's KYC Program. Responsibilities will include:
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders (front office and other departments) in order to communicate the firm's KYC requirements.
- Ensure all required client documentation is collected and stored in line with the firm's regulatory requirements.
- Educate and support clients regarding the firm's KYC initiatives.
- Acquire and maintain basic customer profile information.
- Supervise and perform continued monitoring of the KYC control environment.
- Ensure high quality client experience.
The Successful Applicant
The KYC Client Outreach Remediation Analyst should possess:
- Minimum 2 years of KYC experience in a client facing environment
- Strong analytic and organizational skills
- Spanish/portugues Language skills would be a major asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and deliver results under pressure
- MS Excel proficiency (pivot tables etc.)
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity with a Top Tier Financial Services Firm in Manhattan, New York with competitive hourly rates and benefits offered through Michael Page.