You are here
KYC Vetting Analyst
Seeking KYC Vetting Analyst to join a growing team.
Immediate opportunity to work within a prestigious foreign bank.
About Our Client
The client is a prestigious foreign bank located in Midtown Manhattan. Consistently ranked as one of the top financial services firms to work for in New York.
KYC Vetting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze account documentation
- Conduct client onboarding
- Assess and summarize findings
- Perform KYC analysis
- Perform WorldCheck Screenings
- Liaise with KYC and Client Management teams
The Successful Applicant
KYC Vetting Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of KYC experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Master of time management and consistency
- Exceptional research skills
- Knowledge of BSA/AML regulations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to summarize findings
- Effective communication skills- both written and verbal
- Experience using WorldCheck
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate based upon experience and benefits offered through Michael Page.