You are here
Last Mile Product Manager
Responsible for the overall vision, strategy and roadmap for the Last Mile
Own and manage last mile trucking business unit
About Our Client
My client is a leading proppant technology company revolutionizing the oil and gas industry with cutting-edge, clean solutions designed to drive down costs and make the United States more competitive.
As the Last Mile Product Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Own and manage last mile trucking business unit with a focus on creating and driving strategy to offer the most cost efficient and logistically advantaged bulk trucking delivery and well site storage solution for customers in the oil and gas industry.
- Develop and execute a market strategy to drive business unit growth and profitability
- Responsible for understanding competitive landscape by region
- Responsible for understanding supply and demand factors
- Collaborate with VP of Sales and Product Managers to identify and vet market opportunities, driving and executing new customer contracts
- Collaborate with VP of Finance, Customer Service, and VP of Sales to ensure contract performance is communicated clearly on a monthly basis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, and Logistics or other related areas of study.
- 5 + years of experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations/Contract Management.
- Experience with bulk trucking management and or well-site logistics preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results; able to monitor activities, analyze data, identify problems and develops solutions.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet department and company absolute deadlines.
- Some Travel involved
- The role can be based from home
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to work for a leader earning a high base salary with a competitive bonus plan.
THIS ROLE CAN BE HOME BASED, HOUSTON OR WEST TEXAS