You are here
Law Firm Executive Director
- Highly visible role in an exciting firm.
- International recognized law firm with offices in NYC & LA
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an Executive Director:
The client is a internationally recognized leader in their market. The firm has been recognized by Chambers USA as one of the top firms in their field.
The Executive Director is responsible for the following:
Management of firm's financial activities, personnel administration for New York and Los Angeles offices and development of strategic marketing plans.
- Supervise Accounting Department: general ledger, payroll, time and billing;
- Monitor client trust accounts;
- Interact with firm's outside accountant for preparation of tax returns;
- Administer pension and profit sharing plans.
- Develop and manage a marketing plan and budget;
- Produce and oversee practice-specific client development initiatives;
- Coordinate attorney participation in seminars and other industry events;
- Implement a strategy for firm's social media presence.
- Responsible for non-legal hiring and human resources administration for both offices;
- Oversee payroll preparation and 401(k) contributions;
- Negotiate with insurance brokers on annual renewals.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Executive Director will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, MS or MBA preferred
- 7+ years as a controller or financial director at a law firm or other professional services firm
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with law firm billing and accounting
What's on Offer
Commensurate to experience