You are here
Lead Compliance Officer
Global leader responsible for devising and leading compliance strategy
Ideal role for a Business Leader looking for autonomy and career growth
About Our Client
My client is a global leader, focused in the insurance brokerage space.
- Overseeing regulatory monitoring, possibly to include outreach to, and interaction with, key regulators
- Designing cultural initiatives and fostering a culture of integrity and adherence to the law.
- Work to devise to design "best in class" compliance programs consistent with regulatory body requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years experience with a proven track record of driving change.
- Demonstrated ability to implement best compliance practices, manage others, facilitate work between groups and hold others accountable.
- Strong background in corporate compliance and the ability to understand, interpret and apply complex regulatory requirements to business practices.
- Extensive experience within financial services, insurance or securities industry.
- JD required.
What's on Offer
- Full benefits: health, vision, dental, child care
- Daily, catered lunch
- Car and cell phone budget