You are here
Lead Construction Estimator
Growing national GC focused in healthcare market
Opportunity to lead and grow Estimating department
About Our Client
This mid sized GC has seen extraordinary growth since it's inception in 2009 bringing it's revenue totals from $5m that year to over $70m in 2016 and $130m already on the books for 2017 with a number of exciting projects in the backlog.
The company prides themselves on having a collaborative, get it done type of culture where everyone works well together towards the same goal. With it being a design-build firm, it offers much more efficiency to their clients and collaboration within the company.
- Work closely with project team and senior leadership to prepare accurate bid proposals
- Solicit subcontractor bids
- Aid in change order pricing
- Lead training and development of junior estimating team
- Review construction documents and drawings for value engineering
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or similar
- 5-15 years of progressive estimating experience
- Experience in tenant improvement and ground up projects, health care is a plus
- Knowledge of building construction, materials systems, market conditions, and trade practices
- Ability to perform on screen take offs
- Experience with estimating software and Excel proficiency
What's on Offer
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Estimator who is ready to move into a leadership role. In addition to the serious growth potential, the role offers solid compensation including big bonuses, good benefits, and a 401k program with company match. Apply now!