You are here
Lead Demand Planner
- Leading Global Consumer Products Company
- Excellent career opportunity for professional growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global Consumer Healthcare Company that is seeking a Lead Demand Planner
The Lead Demand Planner will be responsible to manage end to end demand forecasting across multiple product categories to improve customer service levels and reduce cost of goods sold and working capital. The Lead Demand Planner will partner with various stakeholders to generate baseline and promotional forecasts with a high level of accuracy. The Lead Demand Planner will be responsible for the following:
- Provide detailed and timely forecast reporting across all categories for input to Consensus Forecast Review, Demand Review Meeting and Profit Review Meeting.
- Develop exception reporting to enable identification and management of forecast accuracy impacts and month to month forecast changes.
- Utilize data sources such as Nielsen scan, IMS wholesaler withdrawals, Ex Factory, etc. to generate insights to drive forecast accuracy.
- Support Demand Planning Managers with Manugistics/SAP APO-DP system administration including pricing administration, forecast data entry and validation.
- Own, maintain and evolve forecasting tools such as the Performance Analysis Toolkit.
- Participate in CFR meetings and distribute action plan to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Develop and own an online platform for sharing Demand Forecasting tools, reporting, information and examples of best practice.
- Provide analytical support to the Director, Demand Planning NA and cross functional teams as required.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of all components of the demand forecast including: statistical baseline, promotion uplifts including cannibalization impacts, sales and marketing intelligence and competitor activity, new product introductions, interpret the key trends impacting market, sector and category performance
- Challenge Sales/Marketing input to forecast and ensure that the volume and value forecast are aligned, understood and agreed across all business units
- Contribute to significant projects to transform the operating model, and deliver the benefits required including gross to net, obsolescence reduction, complexity reduction, cost of goods and working capital reductions etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in a supply chain related discipline: Logistics, supply management, demand management, operational management.
- 5-10 years of demand planning / forecasting experience preferably within the pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare or consumer goods industries.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Proficient with Manugistics/SAP APO-DP or similar demand forecasting system
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- $80,000 - $100,000
- Performance Bonus
- Healthcare Benefits
- Relocation Assistance