You are here
Lead Design Quality Engineer - Medical Device
High impact Quality Engineering role
Join a dynamic Quality Team
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly held global medical device manufacturing company.
As the Lead Design Quality Engineer, your primary responsibilities lie in design control and quality activities. Other roles and responsibilities include:
- Perform product performance analysis, design V&V, risk management activities throughout new product development.
- Conduct investigations in order to perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
- Participate in both internal and external audits.
- Review and approve engineering change requests.
- Support site Quality System.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In return for the following compensation package, you will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in mechanical or biomedical engineering, or related field.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years related experience.
- Experience with quality audits, application of process controls
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Generous benefits including health and dental coverage
- 401k with company match
- Bonus structure
- Excellent internal growth opportunities