You are here
Opportunity to join one of the worlds top Developers.
Fully intergrated multifamily developer
About Our Client
Our client is an International, fully-integrated Developer who specializes in commercial mixed-use projects with a major multifamily component. For 2017-19, they have 6-8 ground-up projects in pipeline ranging from 300 to 600+ units with parking and/or commercial components. One of the best developers to work for in the United States.
- Provide input to the project team to help determine bidding approach.
- Read and interpret project specifications and plans to prepare detailed, comprehensive and accurate quantity surveys
- Perform conceptual estimating from preliminary project parameters
- Prepare project estimates including self-performed work, subcontracted work and general requirements.
- Understand time lines and applicable project deadlines
- Maintain current information on products, vendors, subcontractors and government requirements
- Preparation of detailed quantity surveys
- Subcontractor/supplier bid solicitation and coordination
- Provide input to the project team for the project schedule.
- Lead team of estimators
- Assist c-suite on presentations and meetings
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years in construction estimating.
- Multifamily construction experience.
- Solid tenure with a reputable GC or Developer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organization and time management skill.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within time constraints
What's on Offer
- A very competitive base salary
- Opportunity for large bonuses
- 401K, medical/dental/vision plan
- Great work/life balance and company culture