You are here
Lead Financial Accountant
Reports directly to head of business operations
Lead Financial Accountant for all of North America
About Our Client
Our company works on challenging technical projects such as cloud application migrations, data analytics platform development, and large-scale datacenter migrations.
- Preparing regional management accounts (USA & Canada).
- Providing financial information to and meet with US business leads and budget holders on a weekly/monthly basis, to enable them to manage their business/budget.
- Developing the tax and regulatory compliance framework for the region.
- Preparing, submitting and ensuring payment of all US and Canadian tax submissions.
- Acting as liaison between the US and the central finance team.
- Providing daily support to regional Account Managers of key customers, including in relation to the invoicing and cash collection process.
- Supporting the annual financial and audit process.
- Presenting findings or suggestions both in writing and verbally.
- Understanding and adhering to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation.
- Improving finance processes in the US.
The Successful Applicant
- Someone with at least five years of experience of working in the field of finance / accounting.
- CPA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) preferred.
- An in-depth knowledge of US financial regulations, legislation, tax laws and tax preparation methods.
- Someone with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A highly-organized person who plans and communicates and makes it all look easy.
- Analytical reasoning and superior mathematical skills.
- An Excel / Google Sheets ninja.
- A highly motivated and proactive person who knows when to collaborate and/or seek approval but otherwise takes the initiative and gets stuff done.
- Someone who has the ability to work in a dynamic, culturally diverse environment.
- Someone who recognizes that this role is a career-defining opportunity to join a business that is consistently doubling in size every year, and who finds this business scaling challenge really exciting.
- Tech or industry related experience preferred
What's on Offer
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off.
- World-class training and career development
- Centrally-located offices.
- Fully stocked kitchen and team lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday.
- Office amenities like pool tables and Xbox on the big screen TV.
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else.
- Annual kick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad.
- Unique office culture
- Competitive Salary