You are here
Lead Manufacturing Software Engineer
Opportunity to grow into management position within company
Must be willing to live 3 months overseas
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with an $80 million organization that manufactures best in class products within automated equipment. Due to growth and a loyal customer base, the company is looking to expand and build out an engineering team near Westborough, MA. The Lead Manufacturing Software Engineer is a critical member of the core engineering team.
**Must be willing to live in Europe for up to 3 months for product knowledge transfer**
The Lead Manufacturing Software Engineer will:
- Develop the software architecture for the new division, writing all codes and specifications.
- Implement the IT aspects into all project teams
- Act as the lead Software Engineer and grow your team within a year
- Write functional specifications
Advise project managers, analysts and developers
Languages: C, C ++, C Sharp, Visual Basic, VB6, real-time programming languages
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. & M.S. Degrees in Computer Science/Software.
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant role.
- Expertise in various architectures, specifications, and codes.
- Experience in manufacturing setting and working with embedded systems
- Ability to live in Europe for first few months
What's on Offer
- Core Engineering team member
- Ground up opportunity within well established company
- Great customer base
- Competitive compensation package