You are here
Lead Product Quality Engineer - Automotive
Seeking lead quality engineers with strong new product development experience.
Full relocation assistance is offered for this position.
About Our Client
Our latest client is a publicly held industrial contract manufacturer for the automotive industry. This site is a regional design and manufacture center which produces electro-mechanical equipment for the automotive industry. With over a 100 years in the industry, this client is a market leader and has continued to increase its global revenue each year.
- Drives and participates in Quality activities linked New Product Development programs
- Drives the site activities linked to critical customer issues
- Owns site compliance to ISO 9001
- Manages customer site audits
- Fosters continuous improvement and a Quality first culture by being a member of or leading various TQM and lean teams
- Participates to development of the company community on topics relative to the Quality best practices and discipline, quality tools, continuous improvement, lean tools and problem solving.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years Quality experience with a concentration in New product development, customer issue resolution, ISO 9001, continuous improvement, problem solving or lean management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Quality Management or Chemical, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience in a manufacturing facility with a concentration in Quality, continuous improvement, problem solving or lean management
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits package
- Strong base salary
- Management positon with two direct reports - product quality engineer and ISO coordinator
- Full relocation package
- Visibility to senior management with a global organization