You are here
Lead Project Manager - Commercial
Stable work enviroment and room for career growth
High quality projects
About Our Client
My client is a high end commercial builder with projects in the Greater Boston area. Their projects include high end commercial buildings, as well as residential buildings. The company provides the right person the opportunity for a stable work environment and career growth.
A successful Lead Project Manager - Commercial candidate will be a well-rounded individual who is organized, a strong leader, and is not afraid to bring their own ideas into the discussion. You will ensure smooth communication with the client, to ensure that the project is moving in the right direction. Additional duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee and direct residential projects from star to finish.
- Maintain project budget.
- Have effective and meaningful communication with clients on the status of the project
- Direct and manage construction workers and subcontractors.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Lead Project Manager - Commercial candidate:
- 7+ years of experience in commercial construction.
- Proven success on high end commercial projects.
- Team oriented worker.
- Strong leadership qualities - able to lead team to the best result.
- Great communication skills to lead team effectively and discuss any issues with management.
- Experience with the construction of dental offices is a plus
- Knowledge of Sage 100 and Microsoft Projects
Apply today for consideration!
What's on Offer
With a high volume of projects coming in, this opportunity will provide you excellent work experience. For the Lead Project Manager - Commercial candidate with the right qualifications, this opportunity will allow them to progress and grow their career within the industry.
- Will receive competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to advance career quickly
- Good work life balance