You are here
Lead Quality Engineer
- Engineering degree preferred
- Growing manufacturing company with upward career progression
About Our Client
This company is a small manufacturing company that produces components and fixtures for multiple industries. Located in Rhode Island, this privately owned company has a new opening for a Quality Assurance Engineer. The team is highly dynamic and cross functional, with a collaborative engineering team
The Lead Quality Assurance Engineer will:
- Provide inspection of incoming and/or outgoing product and supplies.
- Implementation and maintenance of systems for compliance to ISO 9001 and AS9100.
- Communicate with production staff on Quality issues and new/revised training programs.
- Utilize the Corrective Action Request program (CAR).
- Development of systems to improve shop quality, efficiency, and accuracy throughout the manufacturing process. Reduce scrap and warranty issues.
- Create and maintain quality reports.
- Serve as a company QA representative for internal and external audits.
- Participate in design reviews and interaction with engineering and quality staff.
- Assist engineering and production with customer applications for fixed process changes, deviation requests, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The Lead Quality Assurance Engineer needs to have:
- 4-year degree in Engineering or related field
- 3+ years in Quality Engineering or similar role in an ISO 9001 and AS9100 environment.
- Experience with Six Sigma, Lean and/or Total Quality Management concepts is desirable.
- Experience with ISO 9001, AS9100, or similar Quality Management Systems preferred.
What's on Offer
- Growing manufacturing company
- Great team culture
- Dynamic role
- Opportunity for career growth