You are here
USD90,000 - USD110,000
- Rapidly growing health and wellness company is hiring!
- Sales recruiting experience required!
About Our Client
Our client, a leading healthcare communications company that serves the pharmaceutical, biotech, and device industries is currently seeking a Lead Recruiter to source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, for all levels of positions across the company.
- Partner closely with the Talent Director to support current and future staffing needs.
- Identify prospective candidates for job openings to ensure job requirements and expectations are assessed against appropriate criteria and presents candidates to the Talent Director
- Make initial candidate contact with the emphasis on networking to develop candidate leads and to develop their interest level in company opportunities.
- Display and communicate an expert understanding of both our industry and each agency's specific business, and be able to communicate thoroughly with potential candidates across disciplines (e.g., scientific, account services, strategic, creative, interactive/digital, finance)
- Develop and utilize a variety of sourcing methods to attract experienced, professional and diversified candidates
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly related to Talent Acquisition in a fast-paced client service environment; prefer healthcare, marketing, or advertising environment experience.
- Must have fluency in web-based recruiting tools, including social media and job boards, and applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of Silkroad - OpenHire Applicant tracking system is a plus.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude under pressure
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensative and generous bonus package
- Benefits: 401k, vision, dental, health, PTO, fully stocked kitchen