You are here
Lead Superintendent - Multifamily Developer
National Multifamily Developer and General Contractor
Firm rapidly growing, seeking a Lead Super to join their SC/NC operation
About Our Client
Our client is a multifamily developer and general contractor, who is growing rapidly in the North Carolina and South Carolina market. With a major project breaking ground in Charleston, SC, our client is rapidly expanding. Our client is looking for a Lead Superintendent to provide on-site leadership for major multifamily projects.
- Ensure safe practices are used in the execution of project work
- Assist with the development and communication of the project plan to include the project schedule, site logistics, safety and quality programs
- Coordinate the work of multiple subcontractors and lead subcontractor coordination meetings on a regular basis
- Conduct planning and maintenance of shutdowns and tie-ins
- Assure all work is installed in accordance with the contract documents
- Assist in resolving construction issues to maintain productivity of subcontractors
- Experience working in occupied buildings
- Experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years as a construction superintendent
- Must have experience as a construction superintendent building multifamily / apartment complexes
- OSHA certified
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656.