You are here
- Leading construction development company set to break ground on new project
- Excellent relationship with subcontractors in the DFW area
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top multifamily developers in the country. They design, develop, and build their own projects and have a strong pipeline in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. They are actively looking to hire experienced construction superintendents to start on new construction from the ground up.
The Construction Lead Superintendent will:
- Provide construction management direction and leadership.
- Manage the site Safety Program and protect the company interest.
- Create and maintain the construction schedule.
- Build strong relationships with clients, landlords, architects and subcontractors.
- Hire, schedule and supervise direct employees, general contractors and specialty trade sub-contractors, including plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Maintain daily report logs for Quality Control (QC), staffing, and work schedules.
- Collaborate with design teams of architects and engineers; if problems occur with contract documents, generate RFI (requests for information) to verify next steps.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Lead Superintendent needs to have:
- 5+ years' project supervision experience
- Worked on high density apartment construction projects
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and visual communications skills in order to interact with coworkers and clients
- Strong computer skills and an understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Must have ability to work in exposed outdoor/indoor conditions including in inclement weather
What's on Offer
Extremely competitive salary + bonus + car allowance + gas card + 401K + benefits.