You are here
- Construction set to break ground in Austin on large multifamily project
- Top general contractor looking for experienced superintendent
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top multifamily general contractors in the country. With over 75 years of experience in the industry and a strong pipeline in Texas, they handle everything from conceptual planning through close of units. They are actively looking to hire a lead superintendent to start on a new project from the ground up in Austin.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Providing construction management direction and leadership.
- Managing the site Safety Program and protect the company interest.
- Creating and maintaining the construction schedule.
- Building strong relationships with clients, landlords, architects and subcontractors.
- Hiring, scheduling and supervising direct employees, general contractors and specialty trade sub-contractors, including plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Maintaining daily report logs for Quality Control (QC), staffing, and work schedules.
- Collaborating with design teams of architects and engineers; if problems occur with contract documents, generate RFI (requests for information) to verify next steps.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with multi-family projects, urban multi-use preferred
- Ability to engage professionally with clients, subcontractors and skilled trades
- Strong knowledge of construction terms, reading plans and planning and scheduling concepts
- Able to travel to the job site as needed
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary plus excellent benefits
- Excellent pipeline of work in Texas for the next several years