You are here
- Top tier general contractor with multiple projects coming up in 2017
- Growing construction firm looking to add experienced people
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest growing general contractors in Colorado. Their company focuses both on residential and commercial construction across the US and competes with top tier general contractors. They have multiple projects coming up in early 2017 and are actively looking for several Lead Superintendents to head large multi-million dollar projects.
The Lead Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Providing construction management direction and leadership.
- Managing the site Safety Program and protect the company interest.
- Creating and maintaining the construction schedule.
- Building strong relationships with clients, landlords, architects and subcontractors.
- Hiring, scheduling, and supervising specialty trade sub-contractors, including plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Maintaining daily report logs for Quality Control (QC), staffing, and work schedules.
- Collaborating with design teams of architects and engineers; if problems occur with contract documents, generate requests for information to verify next steps.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ year's project supervision experience
- Previous work experience on multifamily projects - apartments, student housing, or senior living
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and visual communications skills in order to interact with coworkers and clients
- Strong computer skills and an understanding of Microsoft Office
- Must have ability to work in exposed outdoor/indoor conditions including in inclement weather
What's on Offer
Strong base salary plus truck allowance, bonus, and full benefits
Excellent pipeline of work going into 2017