You are here
Learning & Development Sales
- International consultanting firm specializing in training and L&D
- Opportunity to be first in the US and travel
About Our Client
Internation consultanting firm speciliaing in training, learning and development, executive coaching, organizational culture transformation, and many more services for enterprise level clients.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively seek to generate new business through the required business development function within training & development and coaching services offered to clients.
- Achieve the set sales targets through business development, sales and account management activities
- Be active in all local (and regional) marketing activities, effectively aiding the company in all marketing and promotional functions, recommending strategies and tactics, and assisting in achieving the sales targets for the group.
- Monitor competitive activities and trade publications, while conducting market research and strategic plans to excel in the market and achieve the group's objectives.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients
- Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Liaise with Clients when necessary either in a support function or direct client-facing responsibility.
- Participate and promote all events (Open House workshops, In-Company programs)
- Handling Client Communication, liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Preparing business proposals/presentations.
- Managing projects as they pertain to the consultancy business
- Ensuring timely preparation of materials, documents, etc. whether locally or internationally
While the position is based in New York City, the Territory (Geographical Area) where the employee is assigned to work with existing clients and to develop the business with new clients is the Continental US. There may be additional travel required to Dubai, UAE.
- Sales Target achievement
- New Business Generation
- NPS Scores for related projects
- Marketing Activity to Promote Business
The Successful Applicant
Competencies: Overall Sales Capability - Prospecting Ability - Time and Priority Management skills - Customer Service - Communication skills - Multi tasking skills -- Negotiation skills - Problem solving skills - Market Research - Project Management - Solution and Recommendation Design & Development
Skills & Job Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree. An MBA/Masters is favourably considered. A minimum 5 years in a B2B sales and account management environment, with successful results. Driven by sales targets, with the ability to generate new business and maintain existing relationships. Essential computer skills (Microsoft office).
What's on Offer
The position provides a competitive base salary, car allowance, and an encouraging commission structure.